Air handling Unit Engineer
For the climate solutions division Air treatment department, are looking for an air handling unit engineer. The department specializes in (tailor-made) air treatment units and compact heat recovery units for new construction projects and renovation work for offices, shopping centers, leisure facilities and hospitals, among other things.
JOB AND RESPONSABILITIES
As an air handling unit engineer you are responsible for designing air handling units upon request and also the calculation. You actively support the further quotation process and after the assignment also supervise the assembly, commissioning and after-delivery service.
Overview all phases of projects you monitor the progress, quality and budget and ensure the optimal technical, commercial and administrative support of the field service. You maintain frequent contact with clients, suppliers and other divisions within the Group and you report to the Business Manager.
Who are we looking for?
Completed higher mechanical engineering with possibly MIT-W as a supplement;
- Further training KLIMA-A / B / C and / or TVVL courses are recommended;
- Working and thinking at higher professional education level;
- Demonstrable theoretical knowledge of installation technology and extensive industry experience based on years of service in specific substantive knowledge;
- Good analytical and technical design skills;
- Excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Willing to learn Dutch quickly and able to speak and write English sufficiently;
- Result-oriented and entrepreneurial attitude;
- Extensive experience with Office package is required;
- Experience with Microsoft Business Dynamics / Axapta (or described ERP application) is desired.
WHAT TO EXPECT
What we offer
We offer a pleasant and dynamic working environment with enthusiastic and driven colleagues. We also attach great importance to the development of our employees. We offer career opportunities within the organization (and affiliated operating companies). The retention and generation of knowledge is always evaluated in this flexible market. We therefore offer training and courses to optimally view the development of our employees. The primary and secondary employment conditions are excellent and the working atmosphere is involved and informal. We use the CLA small metal and you will be assessed based on qualification and experience.
Do you want to apply to this function? Send us your cv, video resume, personality tests results and motivation letter to email@example.com. We will reply to your application as soon as possible. For further questions about this job offer please contact us.
Neem contact op >
Ready to make the move?
Send us your application or contact us directly.
Neem contact op met ons voor vragen en informatie
Alles wat je moet weten over immigratie & integratie