Cnc Programmer / Work preparation Engineer (full-time)
Your technical knowledge and experience makes you an important player in the team, within which you can function independently. With the innovation of the machine park, many new processes are also involved. It is up to you to design, program and guide these processes from work preparation to the factory (and again)!
JOB AND RESPONSABILITIES
Your duties consist of:
- Programming the machines independently;
- Controlling the ready-made machine, FINN power machine, sawing machine and other available machines;
- You will also work with a punch / laser combi machine from Trumpf, which can also transform and thread taps;
- Filling with drawings and drawings in the software package (Vault).
Who are we looking for?
- A completed higher education in the direction of mechanical engineering;
- Experience with CNC programming;
- Being able to read experience with drawings
- being able to make drawings yourself is a requirement
- (preferred experience with leading drawing packages such as Autocad, Vault, Revit);
- You are also resistant to stress, you have strong communication skills, you have leadership qualities and you are innovative with a visionary perspective.
WHAT TO EXPECT
What we offer
From 2018, various new machines have been delivered within the production environment. The machines are from manufacturer Trumpf and training takes place internally. We offer a pleasant and dynamic working environment with enthusiastic and driven colleagues.
Do you want to apply to this function? Send us your cv, video resume, personality tests results and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to your application as soon as possible. For further questions about this job offer please contact us.
Contact us >
Ready to make the move?
Send us your application or contact us directly.
Neem contact op met ons voor vragen en informatie
Alles wat je moet weten over immigratie & integratie