We have an interesting and long-term project for experienced Roofers in the Netherlands! For one of our Dutch client, we are looking for independent specialists, who dealt with work on both sloping and flat roofs. Your main responsibilities there will be maintenance of galvanized sheet coverings and assembly of copper, zinc and lead gutters on top! If You’ve ever done this before, don’t wait! This job is meant for You!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Covering roofs with zinc,slate,lead and copper
- Tailoring parts of the roof (around the chimney)
- Connecting and installing gutters
- Maintenance and restoration works
- Work according to a technical drawing
- Weekly salary always on time
- Legal employment on the basis of a Dutch temporary employment contract
- Dutch health insurance
- Help from English-speaking coordinator
- Single rooms in houses with household appliances and audio / video devices, free utilities and Wifi access
- Certified power tools
- Possibility to use a company car with a fuel card for commuting to work in the Netherlands
What do we expect from You?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as roofer/plumber on the heights
- Communicative knowledge English (required)
- Ability to work with technical documentation
- Ability to think analytically
- Category B driving license and your own car – welcome
- Don’t have VCA? Not a problem, we’ll register You!